Vanalaya Organic Hibiscus Flower Tea is delightfully refreshing with a subtle fruity flavour. Hibiscus tea, made from dried parts of the hibiscus plant, is deep red in colour. It has sweet and tart flavours, similar to cranberry, and may be consumed hot or iced. It is made from dried brightly coloured hibiscus flowers. Hibiscus tea is a natural source of antioxidants, is rich in vitamin C. The bright, slightly tart taste of hibiscus produces an uplifting sensation that will leave you feeling restored and Fresh. Hibiscus Tea can be enjoyed both hot and cold, making it perfect for a refreshing summer iced tea or a winter tea to warm you up
- Hibiscus Tea is Rich in Antioxidants and Vitamin C
- Hibiscus lowers blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol.
- Can Be Beneficial for Weight Loss
- Can Be Effective for Improved Digestion
- Improves Metabolism
- Acts as Natural Antidepressant
- Effectively Burns Belly and Body fat
- Provides Energy & Vitality.
- DELICIOUS FLAVOR: Hibiscus tea is a fragrant herbal tea with a gorgeous pink hue and a sweet, somewhat tangy flavour. The stunningly attractive elixir is a guilt-free alternative to more sugary beverages.
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS: Hibiscus Tea is Rich in antioxidants including flavonoids and anthocyanins, which have a variety of health advantages. It's also high in Vitamin A and Vitamin C. It helps boost immunity and is good for the hair & skin.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Hibiscus Tea is a delicious beverage with numerous health advantages. It's an excellent source of antioxidants and vitamin C, and it helps to boost the circulatory system while also soothing the nervous system.
- CAFFEINE FREE: This herbal tea is naturally calorie and caffeine free, with a flowery, tart flavour comparable to cranberries and a lovely deep crimson colour.
- NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS: This organic tea is made with no artificial flavours, preservatives, additives, or GMOs.
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Our Hibiscus Flower Herbal Tea is pure and 100% natural. There are no unnatural preservatives and no harmful chemicals.
- LOOSE LEAF: we offer premium loose-leaf tea for every mood to satisfy any tea lover. Brew in a strainer or tea press for a truly remarkable cup of tea.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: Vanalaya Tea has long been a leader in premium tea, consistently meeting the most stringent social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability criteria.
- FAMILY FARMS: We work directly with family farmers and suppliers all over India to ensure the product we receive is the best quality possible.
100% certified organic hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) (flower)
Boil water in a Kettle. Pour the Boiled water into a Tea pot or a Tea cup. Put Hibiscus flowers into it or use an infuser Cover teapot and steep for 5 minutes. Strain Hibiscus flowers and pour hot tea into a teacup and enjoy. Mix some Vanalaya Forest Honey into your cup & enjoy your Tea.
Recently Viewed Products
Rs. 270.00Green Coffee Bean Whole | U...