Matcha is produced across Japan, but we've found the very best organic matcha to be ground from tea leaves grown in the Uji and Kagoshima regions. a fresh, sweet aroma and a vibrant emerald green colour – a trait only high-quality Ceremonial Grade Matcha. Matcha is a fine green tea powder used for drinking or cooking. It is different from loose leaf teas because the whole tea leaf is consumed instead of just the infusion. Matcha comes from the plant Camellia Sinensis. Only authentic Matcha is made from tencha leaves (shade grown). Family-owned partner farms use traditional and modern techniques to cultivate leaves brimming with flavour and nutrients. Tea Leaves are carefully shaded at the end of their growing cycle, Handpicked and steamed before stone ground into powder form. The natural occurring amino acids in matcha can boost your energy levels for hours. matcha is rich in antioxidants, helps boost metabolism, great source of natural energy and mental clarity
- IMPORTED FROM JAPAN - Our 100% pure shade-grown Matcha Powder is sourced from family tea farms in Japan. This bag contains certified organic, culinary-grade matcha powder from Japan. Our organic Matcha Powder does not include additives.
- RESEALABLE BAG: Our Matcha Powder comes packaged in the highest quality kraft bags. The bags are made with a resealable zipper, foil lining, rounded corners, and a tear notch for easy opening.
- HEALTHY SUPERFOOD - Matcha powder is rich in antioxidants and is a great source of natural energy and mental clarity.
- SUPPORTS MEMORY AND CONCENTRATION - The L-Theanine provided in a serving of Matcha Green Tea provides good, clean energy that can last up to 6 hours.
- PROMOTES DIGESTION NATURALLY - The gentle caffeine boost is also calming on the rest of the body - many find it gradually aiding with digestion, healing, and cleansing.
- HOW TO USE: Our Organic Culinary Matcha is well suited for blended preparations like lattes, smoothies, and baked goods - providing beautiful colour and rich, distinctive flavour.
100% Matcha Green Tea Powder Does not contain Artificial anticaking agents.
Place 1-2gm of Matcha into a cup using a small spoon. Add 75-100ml of Pre boiling water Whisk Vigorously in a zigzag motion until tea is frothy. Enjoy your matcha tea straight from the bowl. 5. Add sweetener or honey if Desired
Recently Viewed Products
Rs. 359.00Butterfly Pea Flower Tea | ...