Inspired by the traditional practice of folding old cloth, this pad sun dries quickly and looks like a square cloth, not like a pad, when opened and hanging to dry. It is our most absorbent pad.Rectangular sheet of double layer organic cotton flannel in pink or red color.
Central back piece: cotton with leakproof PUL in flower pattern. This layer is not certified organic. Therefore this product is not GOTS certified.Closes with one nickel-free metal push button
GOTS Certified Night Pad
100% Organic Indian Cotton
Secures With Nickel-free Press Studs.
Machine or hand washable.
All packaging is recyclable.
Wash before the first use.
Wear pad with the plain colour fabric facing up and the patterned side facing your underwear.
Fasten the buttons around your underwear.
Change the pad as frequently as you need to feel comfortable.
Soak in cold water with soiled side facing down for min 30 minutes (avoid hot water to avoid staining)
Wash by hand, rubbing the fabric against itself (do not brush), or in the washing machine (max 40 C) along with other clothes Best use natural soap.
Pull into shape and then dry on the clothesline, best in sunlight, or in the tumble dryer on low heat.
Carry used pads by folding inward as shown and store in a clean, dry environment such as the Eco Femme Carry Pouch.
1. After each use, soak the pads in a small pail filled with cold water. When two more pads are in the pail, throw away the water.
2. Refill the pail again and leave them to soak overnight. This way, about 70-80% of the blood is drained from the cloth pads.
3. Next morning take the pads out from the pail and wring them to remove the remaining blood.
Note: You don't get any stinky smell while washing. Generally, the smell occurs due to the mixing of menstrual blood with disposable sanitary pads.
4. Then the cloth pads are thrown into the washing machine along with your daily wash. Then dry it.
5. To remove the old strains, wash them 3 more times when it is not in use.