The Natural Organic Full Cycle Kit contains the basic essentials for a monthly cycle, with a set of different sizes to suit varying flow during your period. The natural cream-colored pads also, offer a more intimate way to connect with your cycle as you are better able to see menstrual blood. This is perfect for anyone who wants to have a more sensitive and in-depth understanding of their natural rhythms and health. This kit can also be a great way of welcoming girls into womanhood, or as a gift for friends to make the switch to greener periods.It contains 8 items: 2 Pantyliners With PUL, 2 Day Pads, 2 Day Pad Plus, 1 Night Pad, 1 Carry Pouch, care instructions/tips and menstrual tracking chart.
GOTS Certified Night Pad
100% Organic Indian Cotton
Secures With Nickel-free Press Studs.
Machine or hand washable.
All packaging is recyclable.
Wash before the first use.
Wear pad with the plain colour fabric facing up and the patterned side facing your underwear.
Fasten the buttons around your underwear.
Change the pad as frequently as you need to feel comfortable.
Soak in cold water with soiled side facing down for min 30 minutes (avoid hot water to avoid staining)
Wash by hand, rubbing the fabric against itself (do not brush), or in the washing machine (max 40 C) along with other clothes Best use natural soap.
Pull into shape and then dry on the clothesline, best in sunlight, or in the tumble dryer on low heat.
Carry used pads by folding inward as shown and store in a clean, dry environment such as the Eco Femme Carry Pouch.
1. After each use, soak the pads in a small pail filled with cold water. When two more pads are in the pail, throw away the water.
2. Refill the pail again and leave them to soak overnight. This way, about 70-80% of the blood is drained from the cloth pads.
3. Next morning take the pads out from the pail and wring them to remove the remaining blood.
Note: You don't get any stinky smell while washing. Generally, the smell occurs due to the mixing of menstrual blood with disposable sanitary pads.
4. Then the cloth pads are thrown into the washing machine along with your daily wash. Then dry it.
5. To remove the old strains, wash them 3 more times when it is not in use.