Chia seeds are the edible seeds rich in omega-3’s, fibre, protein, and essential vitamins and minerals. Chia Seeds are known to contain relatively higher amounts of calcium compared to other seeds. These seeds contain approximately 583mg of Calcium in 100g of serving. Chia Seeds are known to contain 100% more omega-3 fats than salmon, meeting almost more than the recommended daily intake of omega-3 fats. Being a rich source of dietary fibre, these seeds expand when soaked in water, thus filling up your bellies for a longer duration and helping you to stop binge-eating junk foods, thereby contributing in your weight loss efforts.
Chia seeds are small oval seeds that absorb a large amount of liquid, creating a gel-like consistency. A 28-gram serving of our chia seeds has nearly 10 grams of fibre. The gel-forming fibre contained in chia seeds is great for digestion and appetite balance. There’s nearly 5 grams of plant-based protein in an ounce of chia seeds. This keeps you energized and full.
- Chia seeds are an excellent source of fibres, protein, omega 3, vitamins & minerals.
- Great source of Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants and fibre
- Excellent source of plant-based protein, antioxidants, fibre.
- The High Fibre and Protein Content in Chia Seeds may help you lose weight.
- Chia Seeds Are Good for Bone Health
- TOP-QUALITY BLACK CHIA SEEDS WITH SMOOTH, RICH TASTE: Vanalaya chia seeds are carefully cleaned and packed in a nut-free, dairy-free, egg-free facility. We remove any bitterness and gritty by-product, bringing you pure seeds that absorb easily when mixed with liquid.
- NUTRIENT DENSE: Chia seeds are high in protein, antioxidants, vital omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and fibre, among other nutrients.
- RICH IN OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS: Our organic whole chia seeds are the richest plant source of Omega 3 fatty acids, with more Omega 3 fatty acids than salmon. High in fibre, iron, potassium, folate, phosphorus, magnesium, and manganese, and has more calcium by weight than milk. Vanalaya organic whole chia seeds are high in antioxidants and one of nature's highest plant-based sources of a complete protein.
- BUILD STRONGER BONES & MUSCLES - Discover why fitness enthusiasts love chia seeds! As a rich natural source of calcium, protein (20%) and Omega-3 ALA (20%), chia seeds deliver the fuel you need to build & tone lean muscle while burning fat. Chia seeds are also known to prolong hydration and promote the absorption of electrolytes.
- VERSATILE INGREDIENT: Add a healthful gourmet flair to salads, snacks, soups, and baked goods, or soak them for a satisfying pudding or gel.
- MILD FLAVOR - Organic whole chia seeds from Vanalaya have a mild flavour and can be used in salads, cereal, yoghurt, and smoothies.
- DIET FRIENDLY - Our organic whole chia seeds are suitable food for many diets including Paleo, Gluten Free, and Vegan.
- QUALITY SEEDS: Vanalaya has been providing quality, delicious, non-genetically modified seeds, grains and oils. Organic seeds and grains are the highest quality and whether milled or whole, we use a process that maximizes the nutrient profile.
Unroasted Chia seeds
Consuming chia seeds water in morning can give a boost to your digestion and improve bowel movement. Soak Chia seeds in water for 25-30 mins before eating. Just add a dash of chia seeds to your diet and experience an amazing change in the way your body feels! Mix them with your oatmeal. Sprinkle them over your salad. Include them in your juices, shakes, yogurt, cereal & smoothies. Make chia cookies.