Vanalaya Tulsi Drops is a liquid extract of five types of tulsi which has immunity booster properties and helpful in all types of Allergies. Krishna Tulsi, Barberi Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Kathinjar Tulsi, and Nimbu Tulsi are the five types of Tulsi used to make Pancha Tulsi. Pancha Tulsi is a liquid version of the herb Pancha Tulsi, which boosts immunity. Tulsi was once one of the most widely utilized herbs for the treatment of general coughs, colds, and seasonal infections. Combining all of the herb's important properties to provide relief from common illnesses and allergies. Tulsi is commonly known for antiseptic and strong antimicrobial properties that helps bolster the immune system and body’s resistance to fight cough and cold. It helps the body remain fit and healthy from within.
- It provides relief from cough and cold.
- It helps boost immunity
- Acts as immunomodulator
- Promotes relaxation on mind and body.
- Improves Digestion & Metabolism
- Detoxify Body
- Rich in antioxidants
- FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE: This Ayurvedic recipe contains Krishna Tulsi, Barberi Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Kathinjar Tulsi, and Nimbu Tulsi, which are all various forms of tulsi. It strengthens the immune system and makes the body more resistant to viruses. It helps with allergy management and the avoidance of common diseases.
- MADE FROM PURE TULSI: These Tulsi drops are high in antioxidants and can aid with cortisol management. It works as a stress reliever, an adaptogen, and is high in antioxidants, all of which assist to relax nerves. It works as a natural antibacterial and aids digestion. It aids in the relief of gastrointestinal distress and stomach problems.
- NATURAL IMMUNITY BOOSTER: Tulsi is well-known for its antiseptic and antibacterial characteristics, which aid in the immune system's and body's resistance to cough and cold. It keeps the body fit and healthy from the inside out.
- SOOTHES COUGH AND THROAT: It provides relief from cough, cold, sore throat and many more infections and makes our immunity strong and healthy.
- DIGESTIVE BOOSTER: The intake of tulsi is the best way of intestine cleaning, it removes the impurities of blood and increases the immunity of human body
Each 10ml contains the extract derived from
Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) 0.5ml
Van tulsi (Ocimum Gratissimum) 1.0ml
Barberi (Ociumum Basillicum) 4.0ml
Nimbu Tulsi (Ocimum Citriodorum) 0.5ml
Kathinjar (Ocimum canum) 2.0ml
Mix 3-4 drops of Vanalaya Pancha Tulsi drops in glass of hot water and consume 3-4 times a day or it can also be used with tea or juice.