Gir Ghee is made from milk collected from grass-fed desi Gir cows. Vanalaya Desi-Ghee is prepared by traditional method. This Vedic method is the best process to prepare Desi-Ghee. The traditional method of making ghee (Bilona) is quite elaborate. Cow's milk is boiled and cooled. Then a spoonful of curd is added to this milk and kept at room temperature overnight. The curd is then churned to extract butter from it. This butter is then boiled so that the water evaporates leaving behind pure ghee.
- Excellent source of Omega 3, Omega 6, healthy amino acids, Vitamins B2, B12, B6, C, E and K
- It is used as a brain tonic to improve memory.
- It helps in proper digestion and prevents constipation.
- It can Boost Immunity.
- It is also the best product for joint massage and most importantly it is beneficial for those who are prone to obesity.
- Gir cow ghee is helpful in decreasing bad cholesterol in the body and facilitates excellent circulation.
- It contains conjugated linolenic acid (CLA) which proves to be helpful for weight loss, especially belly fat.
- PURE GIR GHEE: Vanalaya gir cow ghee is nutritious, healthy, pure and unadulterated ghee with a2 proteins made from a2 milk of Indian native cows. Unlike other ghee products that claim to be organic and without lactose, our ghee butter is 100% natural and organic, produced by grass-fed cow milk in India.
- PURE GHEE SOURCED FROM GIR COW: Gir Ghee (Pure A2 Gir Cow Ghee) is made from milk collected from grass-fed desi gir cows. Grazing upon medicinal grasses in pastures makes the milk of desi gir cows a nectar. Now this nectar gives us the best of A2 ghee. These cows are grass-fed and are not factory-farmed and are free from cross-breeding, which gives our Ghee its special, natural qualities.
- GIR COW BENEFITS: Gir Cow A2 Cultured Ghee is gluten free, easy to digest and safe for most people with lactose or casein sensitivities. Our ghee is derived from the high breed Gir cow, known for producing the highly regarded A2 milk. Unlike regular milk, A2 milk contains only A2 protein which is healthier and safer than A1 protein.
- BILONA TRADITIONAL METHOD: We prepare Gir cow Ghee by traditional method. This Vedic method is the best process to prepare Gir cow Ghee. The ayurvedic method of making curd (Bilona) from Gir cow's milk was utilised. Makhan is then boiled over a low heat with wood as the fuel instead of natural gas. Then a spoonful of curd is added to this milk and kept at room temperature overnight. The curd is then churned to extract butter from it. This butter is then boiled so that the water evaporates leaving behind pure ghee.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: We are donating a dedicated share of our profit to the Gaushala and farmers who are protecting and taking care of old age desi cows, so that old age cows should not go to slaughter houses.
- TRADITIONAL RITUAL: We follow Hindu tradition by not using any cow's milk for 15 days after it gives birth to a calf, making our Ghee appropriate for Holy Rituals. Milk isn’t forced from the cows and is extracted only after the calf has had sufficient milk.
- GRASS FED: The cows are grass fed and we treat our cows with ayurvedic medicinal herbs, like shankhpushpi, ajwain, shatavari, ashwagandha etc.
Gir Cow ghee
You can put a spoon of ghee in a bowl of your dal or other meals. Also, you can cook any Indian dish using cow ghee.