Vanalaya follows a traditional hand churning method to prepare pure ghee from A2 milk of desi cows. Our Grass-fed Organic Ghee is made from A2 milk of pastured cows, fed on fresh green grass. The one and only ingredient is A2 milk, with absolutely nothing else added to it. A2 Desi Cow Ghee is organic and all of our products are pure slow cooked and hand made. Vanalaya presents to you Pure traditionally Bilona method of ghee made from churning the curd. Using the traditional hand churned Bilona Padathi, our Desi A2 Milk Cow Ghee is made true to the ancient Vedic method of ghee production “Bilona Padathi”. This gives it the rich aroma and flavour that you expect from Desi Ghee. This A2 ghee has ayurvedic benefits and is an excellent fat for your Keto Diet. Our cows are grass fed true to ancient processes of cow rearing and milk production from desi cows.
- Decreases Bad Cholesterol and increases Good Cholesterol Levels
- Slows down aging process
- It contains vitamin A, E and D with omega three fatty acids
- Improves memory & enhances brain function
- Effective joint massage
- Helping with insomnia
- Lowering bad cholesterol
- PURE GHEE: Our A2 Desi Cow Ghee is made from the milk of desi cows, a cow breed native to the historic belt of South Karnataka's Mysore, Mandya, Hassan, and Tumkur districts. These cows are grass-fed and not factory-farmed, and they are not cross-bred, giving our Ghee its unique, natural features.
- BILONA TRADITIONAL METHOD: We prepare Desi Ghee by traditional method. This Vedic method is the best process to prepare Desi cow Ghee. The ayurvedic method of making curd (Bilona) from desi cow's milk was utilised. Makhan is then boiled over a low heat with wood as the fuel instead of natural gas. Then a spoonful of curd is added to this milk and kept at room temperature overnight. The curd is then churned to extract butter from it. This butter is then boiled so that the water evaporates leaving behind pure ghee.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: We are donating a dedicated share of our profit to the Gaushala and farmers who are protecting and taking care of old age desi cows, so that old age cows should not go to slaughter houses.
- TRADITIONAL RITUAL: We follow Hindu tradition by not using any cow's milk for 15 days after it gives birth to a calf, making our Ghee appropriate for Holy Rituals. Milk isn’t forced from the cows and is extracted only after the calf has had sufficient milk.
- GRASS FED: The cows are grass fed and we treat our cows with ayurvedic medicinal herbs, like shankhpushpi, ajwain, shatavari, ashwagandha etc.
- RICH IN OMEGA FATTY ACIDS: The beta-casein protein found in A2 milk, which is used to manufacture our ghee, is extremely high in minerals like calcium, iron, fat-soluble vitamins A, D, and E, as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. Lactose intolerance sufferers would appreciate the A2 Desi Ghee. The body can readily digest this ghee because it is hand-churned; this is because it helps the gastric juices in your system break down the things you eat.
Desi Cow ghee
One Tablespoon a day in the morning on an empty stomach followed by warm water helps cleanse the whole system. Use 1 tablespoon in Chapati, Dal, sauteed vegetables, healthy breakfast like Vegetable Quinoa, Oats etc. Use A2 Desi Cow Ghee in cooking to replace oil, you can spread it on Rotis or simply mix with hot cooked rice and curries to discover the nourishing and delicious goodness of pure Indian desi ghee