Pumpkin Seeds are a good source of Protein & Fibre and are rich in Iron, Potassium, Magnesium and Zinc. Organic Pumpkin Seeds are a healthy snack alternative to chips and other salty snacks. Pepitas are high in protein, phosphorus and iron. Great in salads or just for snacking. Pumpkin seeds, unsalted and unflavoured, are extremely good for you. They are one of the most nutritious seeds you can enjoy as a snack, without any prior preparation. Pumpkin seeds, also called pepitas, are a very heart-friendly food because they contain good fats and lots of protein and fibre. Raw pumpkin seeds can be included in a Paleo diet plan as thThese AAA graded premium quality pumpkin seeds are 100% natural, free from any chemicals or preservatives. These Pumpkin Seeds AAA graded premium quality seeds which are 100% natural, free from any chemicals or preservatives.ey are extremely good for you and rich in a variety of nutrients.
A cup of raw pumpkin seeds (unsalted) contains about 33.9 g of protein and 63 g of fats. A whole cup of any seeds is rather high in calories, and pepitas will give you over 700 of them. Raw pumpkin seeds contain moderate levels of B vitamins as well as vitamin A and vitamin K.
They give you about 25 g of dietary fibre (1 cup serving), which is great for digestion. Pumpkin seeds are gluten-free and can be used for baking by people with a sensitivity to this element. Note that the absence of this protein in the kernels does not exclude the fact of possible cross-contamination.
- Pumpkin Seeds are a rich source of zinc and antioxidants which can help strengthen the immune system.
- Great source of protein & fibre
- Delicious & Healthy Snacking
- pumpkin seeds provide healthy fats, protein, fibre, potassium, magnesium & zinc.
- They consist of Zero cholesterol & trans-fat, hence can be helpful for heart health.
- They are a rich source of healthy fats & packed with dietary fibre, keeping you full for longer duration & can help in weight loss.
- These seeds are also rich in antioxidants which can help in reducing the skin scars and enhance a shiny glow to it.
- PREMIUM PUMPKIN SEEDS: Our premium pumpkin seed (pepitas) superfood is packed with both nutrients and flavour. No more compromising taste when trying to eat healthy snacks. Our Good Sense Pumpkin Seeds are a delicious healthy snack packaged in a resealable bag for ultimate freshness
- CRUNCHY YET SOFT PEPITAS: Forget all about the same old snacks and salted nuts and try these tasty pumpkin seeds today! Being raw and with no shells, allows you to enjoy a healthy snack on the go. They are crunchy yet soft, having a sweet and chewy texture.
- PLANT-BASED PROTEIN: Great for snacks on-the-go or delicious plant-based snacks for work, these pumpkin seeds are a tasty way to pack in the protein.
- PUMPED FULL OF ESSENTIAL VITAMINS & MINERALS: A cup of raw pumpkin seeds (unsalted) contains about 33.9 g of protein and 63 g of fats. A whole cup of any seeds is rather high in calories, and pepitas will give you over 700 of them. Raw pumpkin seeds contain moderate levels of B vitamins as well as vitamin A and vitamin K.
- POWERFUL PROTEIN POWER & SOURCE OF FIBER: These delicious and healthy pepita snacks are a great source of fibre & protein. Eat them as they come, sprinkle some seeds on your salads and granolas or incorporate them into your healthy baking recipes.
- ANTIOXIDANT RICH SUPERFOOD - Pumpkin seeds have high levels of antioxidants like carotenoids and vitamin E
- DIET FRIENDLY - Our organic whole pumpkin seeds are suitable food for many diets including Paleo, Gluten Free, and Vegan.
- QUALITY SEEDS: Vanalaya has been providing quality, delicious, non-genetically modified seeds, grains and oils. Organic seeds and grains are the highest quality and whether milled or whole, we use a process that maximizes the nutrient profile.
Unroasted Pumpkin Seeds
Add Raw Pumpkin Seeds in your Trail mix to get a good amount of unsaturated fats like omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Make your own pumpkin seed butter by blending raw pumpkin seeds in a blender until smooth. Top it on your oatmeal, soup, salads, smoothies and energy bars.