Vanalaya organic golden flax seed is an excellent source of fibre and a good source of iron, although ground flax seed is more easily digested by the body. Flax contains protein, omega 3 fatty acid supplements, vitamins, calcium, and iron; supports healthy blood pressure, boosts immune system, promotes gut health and digestion. Because of the presence of omega-3 fatty acids in alsi seeds, it can be really helpful in improving blood flow and contributing to maintaining heart health. Their fibre content is what keeps you satiated for long.
Sprinkle them straight onto salads, yogurts, smoothies, and cereals for an extra crunch, grind and use it as a flavour neutral binding agent in baked goods, or sprout them right at home Brown flax seeds are extremely versatile, as you can add them to your favourite baked goods, salads, trail mix, and much more
- Flax seeds are very high in the omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
- Flaxseeds are rich in proteins. So, when you consume a teaspoon of flaxseeds, along with dietary fibre, the protein content suppresses your appetite.
- Flax seeds improve Digestion
- Flax Seeds Are Loaded with Nutrients and are High in Omega-3 Fats.
- Flax Seeds Are Rich in Dietary Fibre.
- Flax Seeds Lower Cholesterol.
- It not only reduces body fat but also improves gut health
- Flaxseeds contain high amounts of fibre which may help improve digestive health
- ALL-NATURAL GROUND FLAXSEED: Vanalaya Flax is made with 100% pure flaxseed
- TOP-QUALITY FLAX SEEDS: Vanalaya Flax seeds are carefully cleaned and packed in a nut-free, dairy-free, egg-free facility. We remove any bitterness and gritty by-product, bringing you pure seeds that absorb easily when mixed with liquid.
- IMPROVE GUT HEALTH NATURALLY - Our flax seeds are a great source of fibre content and smooth consistency. Each serving provides 3g of dietary fibre for optimal digestive health and regularity
- HIGH IN FIBER, LOW IN CARBS-Flax seeds are not only full of many important nutrients, but they’re also packed with fibre for healthy digestion. And, it’ll keep you fuller longer without adding unnecessary refined carbs to your diet.
- ANTIOXIDANT BOOST- Flax seeds are one of the richest sources of the plant compounds, lignans. These powerful antioxidants neutralize free radicals in the body to ensure the health of the skin and more.
- RICH IN OMEGA FATS: Just one teaspoon of whole organic brown flax seeds is packed full of omega-3 fatty acids, also known as alpha-linolenic acids. These healthy fats help to fight the prevalence of heart attacks & promote healthy circulation in the body.
- NUTRIENT RICH - Our organic flax seed contains essential fatty acids, Omega 3s, fibre, and lignans which all provide the building blocks to improved cellular health and one’s overall well-being.
- FEEL FULLER LONGER - A combination of fibre and protein helps keep you satisfied all day long by curbing hunger and cravings. Each serving of Vanalaya flaxseed provides 3g of vegan protein, making it suitable for all diets.
- DIET FRIENDLY - Our organic whole flax seeds are suitable food for many diets including Paleo, Gluten Free, and Vegan.
- PERFECTLY PACKAGED: Our natural raw organic brown flax seeds are carefully packaged in an easy to use & resealable bag. Simply add a teaspoon or two of this tasty superfood to your coffee, baked goods, smoothies & more to reap the benefits
Unroasted Flax Seeds
Flax seeds can be incorporated into your diet in a number of ways - topping for your salad, mixed into raita, blended into smoothies and even baked into bread or muffins. Eaten roasted, it makes for a delicious snack that keeps you full till your next meal.