Vanalaya Grass-fed Organic Ashwagandha ghee is made from the milk of desi cows, fed on fresh green grass. The only ingredients are Grass-fed organic cultured ghee and organic Ashwagandha powder with absolutely nothing else added to it. Ashwagandha Ghee calms the nervous system and is believed to reduce anxiety or stress. Ashwagandha Ghee promotes the health of the adrenal system that manages the body’s response to environmental, physical and emotional stress. Ashwagandha has high levels of antioxidants which fight signs of aging such as wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines, and blemishes.
- Ashwagandha Ghee calms the nervous system and is believed to reduce anxiety or stress.
- It boosts vigour and energy levels and rejuvenates the mind and body.
- It enhances energy levels and vigour. It is also believed to boost the male reproductive system by improving sperm quality and testosterone levels.
- In Ayurveda it is considered as a Ras Ayana and a rejuvenator showing anti-tumour, neurodegenerative, anti-arthritic properties.
- Calms nervous Systems, reduces anxiety and stress.
- Rejuvenates the mind and body.
- Boosts male reproductive system by improving sperm quality and testosterone levels.
- PREMIUM QUALITY ASHWAGANDHA GHEE: Vanalaya Ashwagandha ghee is made from ghee infused with Ashwagandha content of 30% in it.
- ASHWAGANDHA GHEE PREPARATION: This unique ghee is prepared by mixing and boiling Ashwagandha powder with ghee. This ghee is bitter in taste and is an excellent source of energy.
- BALANCE VATA: Ashwagandha and ghee are both powerful superfoods that externally promote beautiful glowing skin and healthy hair.
- BILONA TRADITIONAL METHOD: We prepare Gir cow Ghee by traditional method. This Vedic method is the best process to prepare Gir cow Ghee. The ayurvedic method of making curd (Bilona) from Gir cow's milk was utilised. Makhan is then boiled over a low heat with wood as the fuel instead of natural gas. Then a spoonful of curd is added to this milk and kept at room temperature overnight. The curd is then churned to extract butter from it. This butter is then boiled so that the water evaporates leaving behind pure ghee.
- NO PRESERVATIVES AND CHEMICALS: Free from Pesticide and Gluten-free, sugar-free, natural, no preservative
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: We are donating a dedicated share of our profit to the Gaushala and farmers who are protecting and taking care of old age desi cows, so that old age cows should not go to slaughter houses.
- TRADITIONAL RITUAL: We follow Hindu tradition by not using any cow's milk for 15 days after it gives birth to a calf, making our Ghee appropriate for Holy Rituals. Milk isn’t forced from the cows and is extracted only after the calf has had sufficient milk.
- GRASS FED: The cows are grass fed and factory fed in sheds and we treat our cows with ayurvedic medicinal herbs, like shankhpushpi, ajwain, shatavari, ashwagandha etc.
Grass fed desi ghee, organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
Use Ashwagandha ghee in cooking to replace oil, you can spread it on Rotis or simply mix with hot cooked rice and curries to discover the nourishing and delicious goodness of pure Indian desi ghee