Gulkand is one of the most delicious Ayurvedic preparations known to mankind. Gulkand is a sweet preserve of rose petals and is made primarily of rose petals, which are collected at their peak. Place the rose petals and sugar in layers in a wide-mouthed airtight glass jar. Gulkand is a sweet preserve of damask rose petals which has a strong fragrance. Often referred to roe petal jam which is prepared by using rose petals and sugar and then sundried over a period of one month thereby imparting a rich, dense, floral flavour to the delicacy.
- Gulkand is a powerful antioxidant and a very good rejuvenator.
- Gulkand helps to reduce acidity and stomach heat.
- Gulkand helps to treat mouth ulcers, strengthens teeth and gums.
- A very good digestive tonic - helps to improve appetite, improves digestion and corrects digestive problems.
- It has a calming effect on the nervous system, thus helping in reducing stress.
- It acts as a natural coolant and cools off our entire system.
- Gulkand is known to reduce stress, strengthen the heart, and central nervous system.
- Gulkand Calms and Cools the Body
- Gulkand boosts energy
- SUN COOKED INDIAN DAMASK ROSE: Our Gulkand is made from fresh damask rose from the hills of Pushkar, Rajasthan. We sun cook these roses along with natural sugar candy. This traditional Ayurvedic process of making our rose petal jam helps retain the natural aroma, taste and nutritional benefit of the roses.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: This is the most delicious Gulkand you'll ever eat, made from the highest-grade Damask Roses. Gulkand has cooling effects, therefore it can help with many kinds of heat-related issues like fatigue, lethargy, itching, and aches and pains. Gulkand is a potent antioxidant as well as a powerful rejuvenator. Acidity and stomach heat can be reduced by taking 1–2 tablespoons of Gulkand.
- NATURAL COOLING AGENT: Gulkand is a natural cooling agent that can help with heat-related issues such as weariness, mental stress, lethargy, pains, muscle discomfort, and stomach heat. It also helps to relieve burning sensations in the soles and palms, making it a great cooling tonic for your body, especially during the hot summer months! It can also relax the neurological system, lowering stress levels and acting as an energy booster and rejuvenator. Sun-cooking captures the genuine essence of Damask roses with almost no loss.
- PRESERVATIVE FREE: Our Gulkand is preservative-free and made from fresh damask rose and rock sugar We use only healthiest natural ingredients no preservative and no harmful chemical are to be added. There are no additives, preservatives, artificial colours, artificial flavours, or thickeners in this product. It's possible to eat it straight from the jar.
- VERSATILE USES: Can be used to make Rose Milkshake, Rose Petal Ice Cream, Falooda, Paan, Desserts or even as a beautiful filling in Cookies.
- FAMILY FARMS: We work directly with family farmers and suppliers all over India to ensure the product we receive is the best quality possible.
Damask Rose petal, Rock Sugar, Cardamom
Take 1-2 teaspoons of Gulkand. Swallow it with water or milk 1-2 times a day. Use this remedy to get rid of acidity and fever. You may have Gulkand on its own by the spoonful or in recipes calling for its unique taste and flavour. Gulkand may be used to make rose flavoured teas and drinks.