Vanalaya Butterfly Pea flower tea, is a caffeine-free herbal concoction, made by steeping dried Flowers of the Clitoria terna tea plant. This herbal tea is enriched with numerous antioxidants. The earthy flavour of butterfly-pea flower tea is said to be a mood enhancer. It helps you keep energised and happy throughout the day. Blue pea is proven to be nootropic. Stimulation of serotonin and acetylcholine enhances cognitive function and calming effect on the body, reducing stress and anxiety. The Butterfly pea flower is an incredible natural blue plant that has been used for centuries in Thai traditional cooking. When the dried flowers are brewed, the drink turns to a delightful blue. Butterfly pea flower tea is rich in various nutrients and contains antioxidant anthocyanins, which can not only relieve stress and boost mood, but also keep the skin young and promote the growth of hair and nails.
- Blue tea contains substantial amounts of potent antioxidants called catechins and helps boosting the effects of fat burning hormone - norepinephrine, giving your metabolism a leg up and helping you stay fit
- Helps reduce Abdominal and visceral fat –
- This tea boosts your metabolism to burn calories.
- It also helps get rid of the excess fat.
- Butterfly pea flower makes the skin glow and increase collagen content, making skin more elastic and reduces premature ageing.
- Blue Pea Butterfly is an amazing brain boosting herb and is consumed for centuries as a memory enhancer, brain booster, anti-stress and calmative agent.
- REDUCES ANXIETY: Blue pea has been shown to be a nootropic. Serotonin and acetylcholine activation improves cognitive performance and has a relaxing impact on the body, lowering tension and anxiety.
- NATURALLY RICH IN NUTRIENTS: Butterfly pea flowers have a light, delicious taste which can be compared to green tea (put honey or syrup) This herbal tea is a treat for your body.
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANT: Butterfly pea flower tea is rich in various nutrients and contains antioxidant anthocyanins, which can not only relieve stress and boost mood, but also keep the skin young and promote the growth of hair and nails.
- NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS: This organic tea is made with no artificial flavours, preservatives, additives, or GMOs.
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Our Butterfly Pea Flower Herbal Tea is pure and 100% natural. There are no unnatural preservatives and no harmful chemicals.
- HOW TO USE: You can enjoy the butterfly pea-flavoured herbal tea alone, or mix it into other beverages to add flavour and dreamy colour to it. Mix lemon and other acidic foods with butterfly pea flowers to get a dreamy purple drink.
- LOOSE LEAF: we offer premium loose-leaf tea for every mood to satisfy any tea lover. Brew in a strainer or tea press for a truly remarkable cup of tea.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: Vanalaya Tea has long been a leader in premium tea, consistently meeting the most stringent social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability criteria.
- FAMILY FARMS: Vanalaya works directly with family farmers and suppliers all over the world to ensure the product we receive is the best quality possible.
Butterfly Pea Tea
Boil water in a Kettle. Pour the Boiled water into a Tea pot or a Tea cup. Put Sun Dried Butterfly Pea Flowers into it or use an infuser Cover teapot and steep for 5 minutes. Strain Butterfly Pea Flowers and pour hot tea into a teacup and enjoy.