Vanalaya Grass-fed Organic Turmeric ghee is made from the milk of desi cows, fed on fresh green grass. The only ingredients are desi ghee, organic turmeric root powder with absolutely nothing else added to it. The turmeric powder used is naturally rich in curcumin. Turmeric promotes digestive and assimilation of nutrients. Curcumin, an active component of Turmeric, is a strong anti-inflammatory agent and is rich in antioxidants. We have infused these spices with our desi ghee to maximize their effect. Our Turmeric Ghee is a rich, delicious, lactose-free alternative to butter and cooking oils made with pure turmeric. On top of all the health benefits of this Original Recipe Ghee, turmeric is known for aiding digestion, reducing inflammation, and increasing alkalinity and circulation in the body. Each serving is made from 800 mg of organic turmeric powder. The turmeric powder used is naturally rich in curcumin.
- Reduces inflammation
- Boost’s memory and brain function
- Improves Digestion
- Improves Immunity
- Our hand-churned ghee is fat-soluble and breaks down proteins.
- It is helpful in reducing or removing bad cholesterol
- Turmeric relieves individuals from the direct impact of cold and flu
- PREMIUM QUALITY TURMERIC GHEE: Vanalaya Turmeric ghee is made from ghee infused with Turmeric content of 30% in it.
- TURMERIC GHEE PREPARATION: This unique ghee is prepared by mixing and boiling turmeric powder with ghee. This ghee is bitter in taste and is an excellent source of vitamins and energy. It is considered as one of the 100 healthiest foods - healthier than any fruit or vegetable.
- RICH IN TURMERIC: Each serving is made from 800 mg of organic turmeric powder. The turmeric powder used is naturally rich in curcumin. Traditionally, turmeric is always cooked in ghee
- IMPROVE DIGESTION: Ghee, turmeric is known for aiding digestion, reducing inflammation, and increasing alkalinity and circulation in the body.
- BILONA TRADITIONAL METHOD: We prepare cow Ghee by traditional method. This Vedic method is the best process to prepare cow Ghee. The ayurvedic method of making curd (Bilona) from Gir cow's milk was utilised. Makhan is then boiled over a low heat with wood as the fuel instead of natural gas. Then a spoonful of curd is added to this milk and kept at room temperature overnight. The curd is then churned to extract butter from it. This butter is then boiled so that the water evaporates leaving behind pure ghee.
- NO PRESERVATIVES AND CHEMICALS: Free from Pesticide and Gluten-free, sugar-free, natural, no preservative
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: We are donating a dedicated share of our profit to the Gaushala and farmers who are protecting and taking care of old age desi cows, so that old age cows should not go to slaughter houses.
- TRADITIONAL RITUAL: We follow Hindu tradition by not using any cow's milk for 15 days after it gives birth to a calf, making our Ghee appropriate for Holy Rituals. Milk isn’t forced from the cows and is extracted only after the calf has had sufficient milk.
- GRASS FED: The cows are grass fed and factory fed in sheds and we treat our cows with ayurvedic medicinal herbs, like shankhpushpi, ajwain, shatavari, ashwagandha etc.
Grass fed desi ghee, organic turmeric root powder
Consume 1/2 tbsp every morning. Can also be consumed with warm water or milk and drink it like a tea. Use Turmeric ghee in cooking to replace oil, you can spread it on Roti’s or simply mix with hot cooked rice and curries to discover the nourishing and delicious goodness of pure Indian desi ghee