Vanalaya Grass-fed Organic Moringa ghee is made from the milk of desi cows, fed on fresh green grass. The only ingredients are Grass-fed organic cultured ghee, organic Moringa leaf powder with absolutely nothing else added to it. The Moringa powder used in it, is naturally rich in vitamins and minerals. Moringa contains hydrating and detoxifying elements, which also boosts skin and hair health. When infused with A2 desi cow ghee, a natural bio enhancer, it results in the maximum absorption of the nutrients present in the herb.
- Moringa leaves contain 7 times more Vitamin C than oranges and are 15 times more potent than a banana.
- Supports brain health and works as a neuroenhancer.
- It slows down the process ageing and nourishes the skin and hair.
- It can increase fertility in men on regular consumption.
- Good to improve eyesight.
- It is a superfood for immune boosting.
- It helps to convert fat into energy.
- It helps in weight loss.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MORINGA GHEE: Vanalaya Moringa ghee is made from ghee infused with moringa content of 30% in it.
- MORINGA GHEE PREPARATION: This unique ghee is prepared by mixing and boiling moringa powder with ghee. This ghee is bitter in taste and is an excellent source of vitamins and energy. It is considered as one of the 100 healthiest foods - healthier than any fruit or vegetable.
- BALANCE VATA: Moringa can reduce the imbalance in vata especially when drumsticks or leaves are consumed with ghee. It can improve digestion
- BILONA TRADITIONAL METHOD: We prepare Gir cow Ghee by traditional method. This Vedic method is the best process to prepare Gir cow Ghee. The ayurvedic method of making curd (Bilona) from Gir cow's milk was utilised. Makhan is then boiled over a low heat with wood as the fuel instead of natural gas. Then a spoonful of curd is added to this milk and kept at room temperature overnight. The curd is then churned to extract butter from it. This butter is then boiled so that the water evaporates leaving behind pure ghee.
- NO PRESERVATIVES AND CHEMICALS: Free from Pesticide and Gluten-free, sugar-free, natural, no preservative
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: We are donating a dedicated share of our profit to the Gaushala and farmers who are protecting and taking care of old age desi cows, so that old age cows should not go to slaughter houses.
- TRADITIONAL RITUAL: We follow Hindu tradition by not using any cow's milk for 15 days after it gives birth to a calf, making our Ghee appropriate for Holy Rituals. Milk isn’t forced from the cows and is extracted only after the calf has had sufficient milk.
- GRASS FED: The cows are grass fed and factory fed in sheds and we treat our cows with ayurvedic medicinal herbs, like shankhpushpi, ajwain, shatavari, ashwagandha etc.
A2 Desi Cow's milk, Moringa leaves
Consume 1/2 tbsp every morning on an empty stomach. Can also be consumed with warm water or milk and drink it like tea. As an herbal dietary supplement, for adults, take 1 teaspoon with warm water, up to 2 times per day, or as directed. Stir into hot milk, coconut or almond milk. Mix it to hot cooked rice or quinoa.