Tulsi is known as the ‘Holy Basil’ and considered sacred among Hindus. Tulsi honey is extremely medicinal and contains anti-inflammatory properties. It treats cough, cold, and respiratory infections. Tulsi honey gives a soothing effect when you have a cold, cough and fever. It is also an energy booster and a natural remedy for many ailments. Tulsi honey can also ease your stress levels and relax you. It helps in managing anxiety as well. It is widely used in Ayurveda and is said to offer many benefits from warding off some of the most common ailments, strengthening immunity, fighting bacterial & viral infections to combating and treating variTulsi Honey is prepared by infusing Krishna Tulsi Rama Tulsi and Vana Tulsi along with honey. Tulsi is one of the oldest herbs and besides using it for spiritual reasons it also has healing properties.
- Helpful in Relieving nasal congestion and cold
- Helps boost immune system
- Can act as energy booster
- Prevent bacterial and viral infections
- Increases immunity
- Prevents headaches
- Increases stamina
- Reduces stress
- TULSI INFUSED HONEY: Tulsi honey is made by blending Krishna Tulsi Rama Tulsi and Vana Tulsi along with forest honey.
- NATURAL AND PURE: 100% Pure Tulsi Honey Unpasteurized, Unprocessed, and Unheated. No added artificial flavour, sugars, additives or colours.
- BOOST IMMUNITY: Tulsi honey, also known as Vana Tulsi honey, is widely used to boost immunity, decrease stress, eliminate toxins, and lower Cholesterol.
- COMBINED TULSI BENEFITS: Tulsi honey includes the goodness of Tulsi, making you stronger and healthier from the inside out. It has a number of health benefits, including improved digestion and stamina. Honey is an excellent source of nutrients for you and your family, and it also aids with heart health.
- SKIN CLEANSER: Tulsi honey is a skin cleanser. It's a great face cleanser for folks with very oily skin. It clears dirt and pollutants from the pores of the skin.
- FREE FROM ANTIBIOTICS & NO ADDED SUGAR: Our honey is free from traces of antibiotics and pesticide and we do not feed our bees with sugar and we collect honey directly from the forest where the bees collect honey from the nectar.
Tulsi Infused Honey
It Can be eaten raw. Mix 1 tablespoon of tulsi honey in 100ml of Luke warm water before breakfast in the morning and before bedtime. It Can be used as a sweetener in tea or coffee.