Turmeric honey is a healthy food which contains Turmeric extract mixed in honey. Golden honey” and “Turmeric honey” are the popular terms that can be used to describe the potency of turmeric and honey. Turmeric is a rhizome, one that is wildly famous for its mixtures believed to have anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric's active component curcumin may do wonders for your overall health. The rich antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of the spice is good for immunity, skin and digestion. It also helps heal pain caused due to arthritis, and alleviate symptoms of cold and cough. Vanalaya Organic Honey with TURMERIC offers a well-balanced taste and aroma while promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Is a natural blood purifier helping to remove toxins.
- Small amounts of curcumin and honey can have a positive effect on your mood.
- Turmeric also boosts immunity levels.
- Curcumin present in turmeric honey is also a powerful antioxidant.
- Curcumin in turmeric honey reduces bloating and brings the digestive system on track.
- PURE TURMERIC HONEY: This Pure Raw Honey with Turmeric is raw Unfiltered, Unheated and unpasteurized honey from our farm and packaged and distributed.
- No chemicals, no artificial ingredients, pollutants or food colouring or no sugar. Just 100% pure raw Honey with Turmeric
- TURMERIC INTAKE: Our honey includes both Turmeric Powder and Turmeric Roots for increasing the absorption of Curcumin found in Turmeric
- RICH IN NUTRITION: It is enriched with natural enzymes, pollens, amino acids, propolis, vitamins, minerals, flavour, and colour.
- NATURAL AND PURE: 100% Pure Forest raw Honey Unpasteurized, Unprocessed, and Unheated. No added artificial flavour, sugars, additives or colours.
- FREE FROM ANTIBIOTICS & NO ADDED SUGAR: Our honey is free from traces of antibiotics and pesticide and we do not feed our bees with sugar and we collect honey directly from the forest where the bees collect honey from the nectar.
HOW TO USE: Use this honey in tea, smoothies, coffee, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, or mix it with a glass of water and teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
Tumeric Infused Honey
It Can be eaten raw. Mix 1 tablespoon of Turmeric honey in 100ml of lukewarm water before breakfast in the morning and before bedtime. It Can be used as a sweetener in tea or coffee.