Vanalaya Chamomile Herbal Tea is likely one of the most soothing you will sip. This naturally caffeine-free Herb boasts refreshingly sweet yet relaxing and grounding herbal and fruit notes Chamomile herb is known from centuries for its calming, soothing, digestive properties. As herbal tea, Chamomile has many health benefits and is known to help with restlessness, sleeplessness, anxiety, menstrual cramps and digestive ailments. People use chamomile tea for its varied benefits and as a sleep aid. but the strongest evidence for the herb suggests it might be helpful for anxiety. Ours is the best tasting Chamomile in the form of dried Chamomile flowers. For the best results, drink one to two cups of chamomile daily or when feeling particularly stressed out. The natural whole flower in loose chamomile tea has a larger surface area for better release of the active ingredients for best results.
- Calms your nerves and supports healthy digestion.
- Promotes a good night's sleep.
- Settles your nervous system when stressed.
- Helps relieve occasional sleeplessness and ease minor stomach discomfort.
- ORGANIC CHAMOMILE TASTING NOTES: chamomile tea is light and refreshing. For an energising floral pleasure, drink this tea hot or cold. The pure chamomile tea has a lovely light golden yellow colour and a mellow and pleasant floral aroma.
- NATURALLY CAFFEINE-FREE TEA: This herbal tea is naturally decaf, (decaffeinated) or caffeine free. That is why it has been used for thousands of years as a relaxing herb to help calm your body & mind, and a natural sleep aid. Chamomile Tea is rich in antioxidants. Enjoy our herbal varieties as the perfect night-time treat.
- CALMING CHAMOMILE TEA: Chamomile has a sweet, fruity scent and flavour. It soothes you, allowing you to recharge and re-enter the world with newfound enthusiasm. You can steep the best-tasting tea with loose-leaf flowers.
- TIME FOR SLEEP: This herbal tea is made with whole chamomile flowers for a much sweeter rounder flavourful experience. The naturally soothing properties of chamomile come through both in the flavours & aroma for a relaxing experience.
- RELAXING TEA: one of the most well-known health benefits of chamomile tea is its relaxing nature. Drinking our chamomile tea helps comfort you. You can relax with a sweet, soothing, golden cup of Chamomile Herbal Tea any time of day. Equally delicious hot or iced, sweetened with honey, or unadorned. Enjoy the delicate, apple-like flavours of chamomile anytime you need to unwind.
- LOOSE LEAF: we offer premium loose-leaf tea for every mood to satisfy any tea lover. Brew in a strainer or tea press for a truly remarkable cup of tea.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: Vanalaya Tea has long been a leader in premium tea, consistently meeting the most stringent social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability criteria.
Pure Chamomile Flowers
Boil water in a Kettle. Pour the Boiled water into a Tea pot or a Tea cup. Put Chamomile flowers into it or use an infuser Cover teapot and steep for 5 minutes. Strain chamomile flowers and pour hot tea into a teacup and enjoy.